Our Coconut Oat Cookies taste just like Macaroons!
Shredded coconut and whole oats make for a delicious taste and long lasting energy for a busy day.
Coconut is packed full of good fats, as well as coconut sugar and honey providing a natural sweetness combination to ensure you aren’t consuming hidden nasties!
The combination of Whey Protein and Oats make for an ideal slow release of energy to help keep you full for longer.
Enjoy these anytime of the day or pop them in lunchboxes!
- ½c whole oats
- ½c shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp honey / rice malt
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 30g Bulk Nutrients Salted Caramel WPI / WPC *
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Set oven to 180°C and line a baking tray.
- Combine all ingredients and stir very well.
- Spoon a heaped spoonful onto your baking tray and shape gently.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until golden and remove from oven.
- Cool completely on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
Option; melt some organic dark chocolate and drizzle over.