Makes 9 square
- 1 1/2 scoops (45g) Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides (HCP), WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Salted Caramel flavour
- 10 medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 80g honey or maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 12 oreos - crushed
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a brownie tin with baking paper.
- In a food processor blend dates, vanilla essence, honey and 2 of the eggs until a thick paste forms.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and add all remaining ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Pour mixture into brownie tin and bake for 20-25 minutes or until set in the middle.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing into 9 pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Per serve (100g) - 1 bar
Energy (kJ): 1300 | Protein (g): 13.1 | Fat (g): 6.4 | Saturated Fat (g): 2.5 | Carbohydrates (g): 48 | Sugar (g): 19.5 | Sodium (mg): 141
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!