What's better than peanut butter? Peanut butter keto balls, that's what!
These low-carb protein balls are super easy to whip up and are great to have in the fridge for those times when you are eyeing off a block of chocolate.
Simply mix the ingredients, roll into balls and viola! Keto-friendly protein balls in just minutes.
Ideal for lunchboxes and snacking on the go.
- 150g Crunchy Peanut Butter (we used Pic’s)
- ½ Tbs cacao butter
- 5g vanilla bean paste
- 5g rice malt syrup
- ½ scoop Bulk Nutrients Salted Caramel WPI
- 25g coconut flour
- 2 Tbs cacao nibs
- 10 mls coconut oil, melted
- ½ to 1 tsp of Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix with 2-3 Tbsp of water.
- If mixing is difficult, add another tablespoon of water.
- Roll mixture into 6 balls.
- Add more coconut flour if the balls are still sticky.
Love peanut butter? Find even more peanut butter based recipes in our archives.