Peanut butter, banana, raspberries... these brownies are a match made in heaven
These brownies are really yummy and much better for you than the regular sugary brownie recipe.
The sweet hit of raspberries breaks up the sweet chocolate taste and the peanut butter takes them to a whole new taste level.
Plus peanut butter is naturally high in protein, as well as potassium, magnesium and Vitamin E which all contribute to lowering blood pressure, stroke and health disease prevention.
The peanut butter and the protein powder in this recipe help keep you full for longer to help prevent cravings and mindless snacking and ensure you stay on track whilst enjoying a tasty treat as well!
- 50g Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC or Protein Matrix in Chocolate
- 80g Bulk Nutrients Fine Powdered Oats
- 30g cocoa powder
- 100g natural peanut butter
- 50g honey or rice malt
- 75g banana
- 100g egg whites
- 100g milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- Set oven to 180°C and line a brownie tray.
- Mash banana then add in eggs, vanilla, peanut butter and combine.
- Add all other ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into tray and top with raspberries and shredded coconut.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before moving from tray and onto a wire rack.
- Slice into even pieces and enjoy! Best stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.