Makes 9 pancakes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides (HCP) in Raw
- 150g wholemeal self raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sweetener of choice
- 180ml milk of choice
- Sift flour into a bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and whisk well.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying plate.
- Spoon one small ladle of pikelet mixture into the hot pan.
- Cook until golden underneath.
- Flip and repeat on the other side.
- Continue cooking all mixture.
- Serve with your choice of toppings. We chose berries and sugar free maple syrup.
Per serve (46g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 422/916 | Protein (g): 6/13 | Fat (g): 2.9/6.3 | Saturated Fat (g): 0.4/0.8 | Carbohydrates (g): 12.3/26.6 | Sugar (g): 0.2/0.5 | Sodium (mg): 132/287
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!