Oreo Bulking Bar
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 9 squaresCalories: 317Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 25 minutesTotal time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 scoops (45g) Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides (HCP), WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Salted Caramel flavour
- 10 medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 80g honey or maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 12 oreos - crushed
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a brownie tin with baking paper.
- In a food processor blend dates, vanilla essence, honey and 2 of the eggs until a thick paste forms.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and add all remaining ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Pour mixture into brownie tin and bake for 20-25 minutes or until set in the middle.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing into 9 pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Using pure Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides, HCP provides over 20g of protein per serve.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.