Raw Banana Caramel Tart
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 3 servesPreparation time: 25 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 25 minutes
For the base:
- 5g of zero/low-calorie sweetener
- 25g hazelnuts
- 20g Brazil nuts
- 40g pecans
- 20g cashews
- 10g shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon (20g) almond spread
- 20ml sugar free maple syrup or honey
For the filling:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI or WPC in Salted Caramel
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - melted
- 30g melted cacao butter or no added sugar white chocolate
- 1/2 banana
- 2g of zero/low-calorie sweetener
- 1/3 cup cashews nut - soaked overnight and drained
- 1 tablespoon sugar free maple syrup
To make the base:
- Line a mini cake tin with baking paper.
- Place all base ingredients in a food processor and blend.
- Press into bottom of base and up the sides. Use damp hands to help prevent the mixture from sticking.
- Set aside.
To make the filling:
- Melt coconut oil and cacao butter or white chocolate together. Place in a food processor.
- Place all remaining filling ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour over base and place in the fridge to set.
- We topped ours with cacao nibs.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.