Smoked Salmon and Edamame Poke Bowl
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: Makes 2Preparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
- 1 packet smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup edamame beans - you can find these frozen in most supermarkets
- 1 bag crunchy coleslaw mix - you can find this at most supermarkets
- 1 avocado - diced
- 1 packet coconut rice - we used Tildas
- Pickled ginger to taste
- 3 tablespoons sriracha mayonnaise - we used Kewpie
- 1/2 scoop (12.5g) Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides (HCP) in Raw
- Heat the coconut rice as directed on the packet.
- In two bowls, arrange rice and all fresh ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix sriracha mayonnaise with Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides until smooth. You may need to add 1-2 teaspoons of water to create your desired consistency.
- Drizzle mayonnaise evenly between both bowl.
- Enjoy immediately.