Aussie Chocolate Protein balls for the win!
We’ve got to say that these Milo Protein balls really are something else.Combining our creamy Chocolate Protein Matrix+ and your fave childhood drink, this recipe will have your taste buds in a flurry.
Sate that sweet tooth with one of these and a Whey Hot before bed or pack one in your lunchbox for a 3pm boost.
No matter how you choose you’re bound to fall in love with this Clean Treats creation!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients protein powder of choice in chocolate – we used Protein Matrix+
- 100g cashew nuts – chopped
- 80g dates – chopped and soaked in 2 tablespoons of milk or water
- 50g Milo
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- Dark chocolate *optional
- Place all ingredients (including liquid used for soaking) in a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Place in the fridge for about ten minutes to firm up.
- Using damp hands, roll into balls.
- Melt some dark chocolate with a little coconut oil.
- Drizzle chocolate over balls.
- Best stored in the fridge.