A delicious Clean Treat alternative
Anzac Biscuits are not only an important part of Australian culture and history but also a tasty snack that we like to enjoy all year round, the only problem is all the sugar that goes in.
We've managed to create a similar flavoured recipe that is high in protein with no added sugar, woo hoo!
These Protein Bites are less than 80 calories each and at 0.3g per serve, contain basically no sugar at all!
Plus they still have the distinct Anzac biscuit taste that we all love so much.
- 1 scoop Bulk Nutrients Vanilla Protein Powder* (30g)
- 3 Tbsp quick oats (30g)
- 2 Tbsp pure or flavoured maple
- 1 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp macadamia or almond meal
- ½ Tbsp cacao butter or coconut oil melted
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tsp vanilla essence
- Melt you cacao/coconut oil and maple together.
- Add all your dry ingredients into a bowl and add the cacao/coconut oil/maple mix and stir until combined.
- Form and roll into 6 x 20g bites.
- Roll through additional coconut if desired.