Chocolate Hemp Cookies
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 15 cookiesPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 15 minutesTotal time: 30 minutes
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Natural Hemp Protein
- 75g oats
- 50g hazelnut or almond meal
- 40g cocoa
- 40g coconut sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 40g dark chocolate – chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar
- 1 egg or flax egg
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or organic butter – melted
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Blitz oats to a fine, but not total powder consistency.
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir and make a well in the centre.
- Pour all wet ingredients into the well.
- Stir until well combined.
- Line two baking trays. Take one tablespoon of mix at a time and shape into cookies on the trays.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before moving to a wire rack.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.