Chocolate Hemp Protein Balls
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 10 ballsPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
- 4 tablespoons Bulk Nutrients Hemp Protein in Chocolate
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons molasses or maple syrup
- 8 medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice – we used coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a processor and blend until well combined.
- Remove mixture from processor and roll into ten 25-30g balls.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to one week. Can be frozen for consumption at a later date.