Raw Granola Snack Bars
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: Serves 10Preparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla flavour
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil - melted
- 3 tablespoons rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon milk of choice - we used almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup roasted nuts of choice - roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon natural sweetener
- Line a 8 x 8 inch brownie tin with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir well.
- Press mixture into the lined tin.
- Place in the fridge to set for a minimum of two hours.
- Slice into 10 equal slices and sprinkle with shredded coconut if desired.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.