Raw Hemp Protein Powder Balls
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 4 ballsPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
- 2 teaspoons Bulk Nutrients Raw Hemp Protein
- 2 tablespoons flax seed
- 1 teaspoon chia seed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 5 tablespoons almond meal
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, honey or rice malt syrup
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Roll into four equal sized balls.
- Roll through your choice of coating. We used coconut, chia seeds and almond meal.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to five days.