Creatine Ethyl Ester
Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) is Creatine with a bond attached to enhance delivery to muscle cells. CEE can enhance phosphocreatine levels, resulting in increased strength, endurance and muscle volume, resulting in better training sessions.
Creatine Ethyl Ester is reported to have stronger effects than Creatine Monohydrate and is ideal for those who suffer bloating and cramps from regular creatine. It should be noted that while these effects have been reported, and were once heavily marketed, Creatine Ethyl Ester (and any other form of Creatine) have not been shown to out perform Creatine Monohydrate in clinical trials.
Considering this, we recommend Creatine Ethyl Ester only be used by those who suffer cramps and other side effects from Creatine Monohydrate who can otherwise tolerate Creatine Ethyl Ester.
Consume 3g of Creatine Ethyl Ester, ideally 30 minutes before training.
A flat 5ml scoop provided equals 3.4g of Creatine Ethyl Ester.
Combine powder with liquid and consume immediately.
100% Pharmaceutical Grade Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is unflavoured and is generally considered to be bitter.
- What is made from? This product is synthetic
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 250g
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information