Glycine is as a non-essential amino acid which can help remove toxic substances like lactic acid from the body. It may also increase the use and availability of growth hormone.
Glycine has also been shown to support cell volumizing as well as slowing down the breakdown of muscle tissue. This makes it useful in helping to heal damaged muscles or rebuilding muscle tissue in athletes who participate in strenuous workouts.
Consume 1000mg (approximately 1/3 of a teaspoon) of Glycine once or twice daily.
As the serve is very small, we recommend using microscales when dosing.
Combine powder with liquid and consume immediately.
100% Pharmaceutical Grade Glycine.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is unflavoured and is generally considered to be slightly sweet
- What is made from? This product is derived from starches
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 250g and 1kg pouches
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information