L Glycine Powder
Glycine is as a non-essential amino acid which can help remove toxic substances like lactic acid from the body. It may also increase the use and availability of growth hormone.
Glycine has also been shown to support cell volumizing as well as slowing down the breakdown of muscle tissue. This makes it useful in helping to heal damaged muscles or rebuilding muscle tissue in athletes who participate in strenuous workouts.
Consume 1000mg (approximately 1/3 of a teaspoon) of Glycine once or twice daily.
As the serve is very small, we recommend using microscales when dosing.
Combine powder with liquid and consume immediately.
100% Pharmaceutical Grade Glycine.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is unflavoured and is generally considered to be slightly sweet
- What is made from? This product is derived from starches
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 250g and 1kg pouches
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information
14 product reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great service - thank you!
I a salicylate sensitive and this is my number one remedy.
Recommended to assist chronic fatigue and help levels of homocysteine
I use it to add onto my collagen for my joints. So far the it is effective. I experience less sore after my leg days.
Great product at a very good price. I use it recover from salicylate reactions.
Does the job very well!
Apart from all the usual benefits - L Glycine is a great first aid supplement for those with Salicylate sensitivities.
It had helped me many times over the years -and continues to do so.
A good product at a good price - with good delivery, service and customer support!
That 5 Star in anyone's language!
Bought Glycine to help with sleep, it's only been about 2 weeks but so far so good. It tastes great and delivery was very quick.
I decided to run supplements that heal my gut so bought glycine/glutamine and colostrum from BN. However noticed a massive difference when adding the glycine in last. Performance is up, recovery is down 1-2 days and this is from someone who used to take 5 days to recover from a gym session. I found it took a few weeks of 2 scoops a day to get going.