Weight Loss Support with Bulk Nutrients' Lean for Less Stack
If you have goals to lose weight and get in shape but don't have a lot of cash to spend, our for Less is the stack for you.
This supplement bundle combines three effective (yet economical) products to help support metabolism, lean muscle growth and energy levels.
The Lean for Less Stack is extremely good value and produces real results for both men and women when combined with appropriate diet and exercise.
Why the Lean for Less Stack is great for guys shredding
Bulk Nutrients' Lean for Less stack isn't gender specific, it works just as well for guys and it does for girls.
So, if you're a guy looking to get lean for less, then order the Lean for Less Stack and start working towards your goals.
Unsure how or when to take each supplement? No problem, head to Louis' Suggested Usage tab below.
How the Lean for Less Stack can help reduce body fat in women
At Bulk Nutrients, we believe in using scientifically researched ingredients and the Lean for Less Stack has a combination of these to offer great value.
If you're after metabolism support, lean muscle growth and elevated energy levels, the Lean for Less Stack is for you.
Ambassador Ella's suggested usage below is a great place to start if you're unsure how to use the Lean for Less Stack!
What's in the Lean for Less Stack?
- Thermowhey is the best protein powder for anyone looking to get lean. It contains nine thermogenic ingredients to support metabolism and with the inclusion of Micellar Casein, will keep you satisfied even on a calorie deficit.
- Acetyl Carnitine Capsules will support energy and weight loss efforts by supplying the brain with energy and allowing the body to use stored fat for energy more easily.
- Burner Combination Capsules complete the stack by delivering a metabolism and energy boost to support your body composition goals.
- Bulk Nutrients Shaker for easy blending of your protein!
Lean for Less Stack Pricing
RRP: $151 Your price: $115
Buying the products in the Lean for Less Stack will have you saving your pennies!
Although the individual items retail for $151, you can grab the Lean for Less Stack for just $115, that’s an insane $36 saving!
Cost per day is less than two dollar a day for three different supplements and a kick ass Bulk Nutrients Shaker.
All products (Thermowhey Weight Loss Protein, Acetyl Carnitine Capsules and Burner Combination Capsules) are taken every day.
Frequently asked questions about the Lean for Less Stack
Is the Lean for Less Stack suitable for men and women?
Yes! The Lean for Less Stack is great for men and women with specific body composition goals.
How long will the supplements in the Lean for Less Stack last?
The package sizes and serving suggestions in the Lean for Less Stack will see the products lasting approximately 2 months.
How do the products in the Lean for Less Stack taste?
What is it made from?
Thermowhey is a protein derived from milk. Acetyl Carnitine Capsules are derived from starches. Burner Combination Capsules are derived from natural and synthetic extracts.
Are samples available of the items in the Lean for Less Stack?
You can request a free sample of Thermowhey from our Free Sample page. We do not provide samples Acetyl Carnitine or Burner Combination Capsules.
How are the products in the Lean for Less Stack packaged?
Thermowhey is packaged in resealable 1kg pouches - you can choose two flavours in the Lean for Less Stack. Acetyl Carnitine and Burner Combination Capsules are each packaged in resealable 120 capsule containers.
Lean for Less Stack Nutrition Panels
Please view each product's individual product page for the Nutrition Panels and Amino Acid Profiles.
Formulated Supplementary Sports Food. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietic supervision. This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training or exercise program.
Bulk Nutrients' Serving Suggestions
Using the following Bulk Nutrients recommended routine will see the Lean for Less Stack last approximately two months.
Training Days on the Lean for Less Stack
- 1 x 30g Thermowhey Protein shake directly after training.
- 2 x Acetyl Carnitine Capsules any time of the day, preferably in the morning.
- 2 x Burner Combination Capsules directly before training.
Non Training Days on the Lean for Less Stack
Ella's Suggested Usage
Ella Martyn has been working professionally in the fitness industry as an Online Fitness Coach for many years now while also training and competing for the last 5+ years. Recently Ella turned pro with the WBFF ‘Pro Fitness Model’.
For more about Ella’s fitness journey, favourite products and her approach to nutrition check out her Shop by Recommended - Ella Martyn.
Many people find a supplement stack confusing to use and how/when to take each supplement that’s included. But it doesn’t have to be too confusing!
Ella’s aim is to maintain and grow lean muscle mass, so taking Thermowhey after her weight training sessions not only helps promote the growth of lean muscle, it also helps to repair and rebuild damaged muscles to reduce muscle soreness in your recovery phase.
Ella also adds a scoop to her morning smoothie to help increase the protein intake of her meal, and coming in a range of flavours Thermowhey has a taste to suit everyone.
Acetyl Carnitine & Burner Combination Capsules
Both capsules are directed very similar; to take 1-2 capsules twice daily. Ella takes one dose in the morning with her breakfast (sometimes having some food in the stomach first is a bit more comfortable for digestion), followed by her second dose in the evening.
If training throughout the day, Ella likes to take at least one dose close to her training session as the ingredients like Acetyl Carnitine Capsules and Green Tea can help provide focus, and energy which are perfect to get the most out of her training session.
Bulk Nutrients Shaker
Of course, it goes without saying that a shaker for your supplements is a requirement. Ella isn’t often without her Bulk Nutrients shaker for her Thermowhey, as well as smoothies and any other supplements that end up needing a shake!
Ella's Weight Loss Training Program
Ella loves to hit the weights to help build lean muscle and sculpt a shredded physique.
If you’re in need of some motivation when it comes to training, give Ella’s weekly training split a go.
In combination with a healthy diet and the Lean for Less Stack; you’re bound to see some amazing weight loss results.
Monday - Squat / Pull Day
Ella starts off her week the right way, with squats.
Squatting on a Monday sets you up for a good week, we can guarantee it.
In this session she hits legs, chest, back and triceps!
- Barbell back squat 3x8 reps
- Chin up (band or assisted) 3x8reps
- DB split squat 3x12 reps
- Seated row V handle 3x12 reps
- Leg extension 3x12
- Chest supported DB row 3x12
- Cable straight arm pull down 2x15
Tuesday - Glutes / Vertical Push
Come Tuesday it's time to work your glutes and build a booty!
Ella combines booty popping hip thrusts and sumo squats with some shoulder work including strict overhead press and lat raises. You'll feel the burn today!
- Barbell hip thrust 3x8 reps
- Barbell strict overhead press 3x8 reps
- DB sumo squat from box 3x15 reps
- Seated DB lateral raise 3x15
- Machine/ or cable hip abduction 3x20
- Cable facepull 3x15
- Reverse pec dec 2x12
Wednesday - Rest Day
After two intense days of training, it's time to take a rest.
Why not do some light cardio or perhaps some foam rolling and stretching? It'll sure help those achy muscles.
Thursday - Deadlift / Horizontal Push
Back to the gym we go!
Ella's workout today combines everyone's favourite, deadlifts, with some chest movements as well as some hamstring burners to top it off.
This combo will build lean muscle and shape all over!
- Conventional Deadlift 3x8
- DB flat bench press 3x8
- DB RDL tempo 3.1.x1 3x12 reps
- Machine chest press 3x12 reps
- Hamstring curl tempo 3.1.x2 3x15
- Pec dec 3x15 reps
Friday - Unilateral Leg Day
To celebrate FriYAY Ella likes to hit legs for a second time.
Today is all about unilateral (single leg) work and although it may be challenging, unilateral work can correct imbalances and build core strength.
- DB step back lunge 3x10
- Single leg extension 3x10
- Single leg deadlift weight in same hand 3x12
- Reverse V squat 2x20 reps
- Deficit step back lunge 2x15 reps
- Calf raises 2x15
Saturday - Upper Body / Arms
The final session for the week is all about the upper body.
With rows, hammer curls and dumbbell press this workout is designed to help build shape through the shoulders, back, arms and chest.
- Smith machine pendlay row 2x10
- Single arm seated cable row 2x15
- High Incline DB press 2 notches down from upright 3x8
- Standing alternating hammer curl 3x8 reps (reps each arm)
- Cable bicep curl 3x12
- Cable tricep pull down
Sunday - Rest Day
Finish off the week taking a little TLC, resting up from a big week of training and preparing for the week ahead.
A relaxing bath never goes astray!
Louis' Suggested Usage
Louis Perkett aka “Big Louie” has been competing since 2013. Growing up he loved to play rugby but his love for the weight room took over and since then he has completely dedicating himself to one day becoming a professional bodybuilder.
His drive and dedication to bodybuilding has really started to pay off, in 2019 he won the Junior division at the Arnold Classic and in 2020 he won both the novice and heavyweight class at the Queensland Arnold Qualifier.
For more on Louis like his bodybuilding ambitions, favourite products or his approach to nutrition check out his Shop by Recommended - Louis Perkett.
I like to do this two way:
- The first way is a smoothie style with oats and berries for breakfast on the go.
- The second whey :) I like to use Thermo is post workout, as immediate as possible.
To make the most of carnitine, 1-2 capsules either in the morning or pre workout, preferably before the most active part of your day.
Again, similar to the previous, to get the most out of your Burner Combination, it’s best to take 1-2 capsules twice per day, preferably in the morning, and pre training or mid afternoon if you train in the morning.
Louis' Weight Loss Training Program
Monday: Chest / Biceps / Triceps
- Incline DB press - 3 x 8-10
- Peck Deck 3 x 10, 12, 15
- Incline Barbell 3 x 10-12
- Close Grip Bench - 3 x 6-8
- S/s Preacher Curl - 3 x 10-12
- Hammer Curl - 3 x 8-12
- S/s Skullcrushers - 3 x 12-15, 20-25
Tuesday: Back / Delts
- 100 crunches
- Upright row - 3 sets x 12-15
- Side laterals - 3 sets x 20
- S/s bent over pull apart- 3 sets x 20
- T-bar row machine - 3 x 10-12
- Close grip pulldown - 3 x 10
- Bb shrug 3 x 10-12
- Overhand cable row 3 x 15
- Straight arm pulldown triple drop 10, 10, 20
Thursday: Chest / Biceps / Triceps
- Incline Smith Guillotine - 3 sets x 10,8,6
- Machine press - 3 sets 12 reps RPE 6
- Pullover- 3 sets 10-12
- Ss Dips - 20 reps
- E-z bar drag curl - 3 sets 12 reps
- S/s E-Z bar cable curl 20 reps
- Close grip dead stop press - 3 sets - 12 reps
- S/s behind head seated cable rope extension - 12 reps
Friday: Back / Delts
- Exaggerated Barbell row - 4 sets - 12, 10, 8, 6
- Stop Start Cable row - 3 sets 8-10 RPE 7
- Chin - 3 sets - 10, 10, failure
- Straight arm pulldown w/ flat bar - 4 sets 12-15
- Upright Row - 3 sets 12-15
- S/s side laterals - failure
- High row - 3 sets x 12-15
- S/s Bent over laterals - 20
Saturday: Hamstrings / Quads / Calves
- Lying curl - 3 sets 6-8
- Leg press w/ hip circle - 4 sets 15
- Hack squat - 3 sets 10-12
- Leg extension 3 sets 15
- Adductor machine - 3 sets 10-15
- Seated Raise - 3 sets 12-15
- Calf press - 3 sets 30 reps