Quick & easy, healthy protein balls
A batch of delicious and nutritious protein balls in just a few minutes? That’s what we’re all about at Bulk Nutrients.
Our Quick Protein Ball Mix takes the work out of creating macro friendly snacks for the working week. Simply add the mix to a bowl with water, stir to combine and roll!
Plus, we’ve recently revamped our Quick Protein Ball mix to be tastier than ever before. With notes of raspberry, marshmallow and chocolate…they’re now Rocky Road flavoured!
These clean treats contain high-quality protein, slow release carbs and healthy fats from nuts and seeds to keep you satisfied and on track with your diet.
At just 70 calories per ball with 6g of protein, no matter your goal our Quick Protein Balls are ideal.
Watch how easy it is to make Bulk Nutrients' Protein Balls
Protein Ball Directions
- Pour entire packet into a bowl and add 50ml water.
- Stir until it forms a thick consistency. Use a back of a spoon to apply pressure to the mixture and blend in the water.
- If the mixture is dry, add 1/2tsp extra water until ideal consistency is reached. Use caution not to add too much water.
- Roll into approximately 6x 25g balls.
Protein Balls are best kept in the fridge for up to a week once made into balls.
Oats, Pea Protein, Milk Protein, Whey Protein Concentrate, Almond Meal, Cocoa, Flax Seed, Coconut Flour, Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Contains Dairy, Gluten and Nuts.
Keep well sealed, store away from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is flavoured and is generally considered to taste delicious
- What is made from? This product has a variety of ingredients, please see the Directions & Ingredients tab for full listing
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in a single use 100g satchets
Quick Protein Ball Mix Reviews
A delicious low calorie snack. Which really tastes like Rocky Road.
Awesome product, super easy to make. Tasty and cheap. Will definitely be ordering more on the regular
These protein balls were so quick and easy to make and they taste amazing.
Taste good but a big tough texture
Was easy to make quickly but taste was not great.
Easy to make and work better after being in the fridge overnight. Not crazy about the Rocky Road flavour.
I had high hopes for this but I followed the instructions and they just don't work. Not firm just soft and not great
I tend not to do highly sweetened things, and these to me were too sweet and artificially so. They were ok but not for me.
An idiot proof protein snack perfect for the non-baker who wants to gain some kitchen credibility with their gains.