Thermogenic Protein for Weight Loss
Thermowhey has been formulated based on cutting edge scientific literature. Combining the most bioavailable and pure Whey Protein Isolate with Micellar Casein (Milk Protein Isolate), the combinations of proteins in Thermowhey, ensure fats and carbohydrates are minimised. The addition of Casein means absorption is prolonged, which is vital for the feeling of fullness.
Thermowhey comes in 6 rich flavours that feel like a treat when really, they're as healthy as can be!
- Chocolate - a creamy chocolate flavour. Truly a classic.
- Cookies and Cream - a sweet blend of vanilla and cookies.
- Strawberry - Thermowhey's fruity flavour.
- Salted Caramel - the perfect blend of sweet and salt, with oodles of caramel.
- Rocky Road - amazing combination of marshmallow, chocolate and strawberry.
- Vanilla - a clean, crisp vanilla and nothing else.
An optimum blend of WPI and Casein
By combining Whey Protein Isolate and Casein, we feel that Thermowhey offers the vital benefits of both proteins, which together are more effective than either protein source in isolation. Thermowhey is more than 83% protein, yet contains less than 1g of fats and carbs per 30g serve. Thermowhey combines 9 key ingredients, Glucommanan Fibre, Forksolin, Sesamin, ALA, Green Tea Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Cayenne Pepper Extract and Caffeine have been included at doses supported by literature, and should ensure body composition and performance goals are met.
Clinically tested ingredients
The ingredients selected for Thermowhey have all been used in clinical trials and have been included in doses which we deem effective for the purpose. It is important to note that Thermowhey is not simply a fat burning protein with fashionable ingredients, rather a very carefully formulated product which can assist those looking for real body composition changes.
Thermowhey is suitable for both men and women, regardless of body composition goals.
Watch Luke Casey chat about our always popular Thermowhey
30 grams (approximately 1 level scoop).
Use of Thermowhey will depend on the goal of users and current diet. It can be used as a meal replacement type substitute once a day, or can be used before or after training to assist recovery, protein synthesis while creating a thermogenic effect.
Combine powder with 300-400ml of water or low fat milk and consume immediately.
Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Whey Fractions, flavouring, Sesamin, Green Tea Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Sweetener (Sucralose), Caffeine, Forskolin, Synephrine, Olive Leaf Extract, Glucomannan Fibre, Cayenne Pepper Extract.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Contains Dairy, Sesamin and Soy Lecithin.
Soy Lecithin is added by the raw whey manufacturer to aid mixability. The inclusion rate is extremely low and will not affect those with allergies.
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is flavoured and is generally considered to have a pleasant taste
- What is made from? This product is a protein derived from milk
- Are samples available of this product? Yes, you can request a free sample of this product from our Free Sample page
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 1kg pouches