Makes 20 cookies
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides (HCP) in Salted Caramel flavour
- 150g unsalted butter
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250g smooth peanut butter
200g plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a tray with baking paper.
- In an electric mixer, cream the sugar and butter together for approximately 2-3 minutes or until it is pale and creamy.
- Whisk in the egg, vanilla essence and peanut butter.
- Add all of the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop out one tablespoon of mixture and roll into balls.
- Place on the lined tray and press down on the top with a fork to form the pattern.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Best stored in an airtight container.
Per serve (1 biscuit 36g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 784/2180 | Protein (g): 5.5/15.2 | Fat (g): 12/33.5 | Saturated Fat (g): 13.4/4.8 | Carbohydrates (g): 14/38.6 | Sugar (g): 4.7/13.1 | Sodium (mg): 14/40
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!