Protein bites with a surprise centre
Coconut flavoured with a sweet raspberry filled centre, these protein balls are sure to be a hit with the family.
Now this recipe is totally delish, you wouldn’t know it's much lower in calories than other sweet treats you enjoy.
Packed with coconut for energy and good fats as well as our vanilla WPI for a boost in protein, these Coconut Berry Bites are a snack you don’t have to feel so guilty about.
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 ½ tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- 2 ½ tablespoons sweetener of choice – we used honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 scoop (30g) scoop Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix + in Vanilla
- 12 raspberries
- Place desiccated coconut, coconut oil, sweetener, vanilla essence and protein in a food processor and blend together.
- Weigh about 10g of mix and shape into a disk in your palm.
- Place a raspberry into the centre.
- Make another disk to place over top. Mould together to close the seals.
- Roll through additional coconut
- Repeat until you use all the mixture and raspberries.