Choc Honeycomb Freezer Fudge
Posted by Bulk Nutrients in Recipes
Makes: 8 squaresCalories: 191Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
- 60g HCP Choc Honeycomb powder
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup choc chips
- 2 crushed Digestive biscuits for the topping
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas and pat until completely dry.
- In a food processor add chickpeas, peanut butter, Greek yoghurt & honey. Blend in the food processor until all mixed through (don’t over blend).
- Add in almond meal & HCP powder, blend until all mixed through.
- Once you reach a thick consistency mix through choc chips.
- Pour into a lined baking tin and sprinkle with crushed digestive biscuits.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Once set, cut into 8 squares & enjoy!
Using pure Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides, HCP provides over 20g of protein per serve.