Crispy Chocolate Quinoa Cookies
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: Makes 8Calories: 233Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Chocolate
- 1/2 cup puffed quinoa or buckinis
- 1/2 cup coconut oil - melted
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Using a tablespoon, dollop scoops onto a lined baking tray and place in the fridge to set.
- Enjoy immediately Best stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.