Protein Packed Easter Cupcakes
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 12 cupcakesCalories: 148Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 10 minutesTotal time: 25 minutes
For the base:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Protein Matrix+ or Thermowhey in Vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup plain flour
For the topping:
- 70g white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Set out 12 mini cupcake cases on a tray.
To make the base:
- Whip coconut sugar and butter together.
- Add all remaining base ingredients and stir well.
- Fill cases 2/3 of the way full. Place in the oven and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
To make the topping:
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate together.
- Stir in coconut.
- Spread on top of the cupcake and shape like a nest.
- Sprinkle mini smarties and chocolate egg s on top.
- Best stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.