Buy Whey Protein Powder Online
Buying whey protein online? Bulk Nutrients has you covered!
Build lean muscle with Bulk Nutrients deliciously creamy proteins!
Choose from our range of dairy based whey, caseins and specialty protein blends and start saving on supplements today.
With the convenience of Afterpay, Bulk Nutrients delivers Australia’s purest whey protein supplements at the most affordable prices without sacrificing quality
The Best Dairy Protein in Australia
If it’s a dairy based protein you’re after, then you’ve come to the right place!
Bulk Nutrients offers a great range of whey protein powders, catering to those even with lactose issues.
With so many options it’s hard to know which one suits you best, so use our handy Shop by Goal page or grab a Protein Sampler Pack to try a selection of our most popular proteins.
- Bulk Nutrients' WPC is for those who are after the best value Whey Protein Concentrate in Australia, offering over 23g of protein per serve, it’s perfect for muscle growth and repair.
- Natural WPC offers the same benefits as our WPC whilst being naturally flavoured, containing no artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners.
- Protein Matrix+ is a blend combining WPC, WPI & Micellar Casein and offers over 24g of protein per serve, this great tasting, creamy textured protein also helps to reduce bloating and is easily digested.
- Whey Protein Isolate is your best protein if you're after the most pure protein in Australia. offering over 26g or protein per serve and comes from grass fed, hormone (rbST) free cows.
- Natural WPI offers the same benefits as our WPI whilst being naturally flavoured, containing no artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners.
- Bulk Nutrients’ Hyper Hydrolyse is a HASTA certified product designed with elite athletes in mind, this ensures no ASADA/WADA banned substances are found in this supplement.
- Thermowhey contains a blend of WPI and Micellar Casein proteins plus 9 key ingredients to ensure body composition goals and performance goals are met. Oh and it comes in 6 amazing flavours!
- Muscle Food 101 is Bulk Nutrients’ ultimate mass gainer supplement, offering a 2:1 ration of carbohydrates to protein it delivers the best nutrition to help you get bigger, stronger whilst recovering quicker.
- Total Meal Replacement is ideal if you're always on the run but still demand proper nutrition. It ticks all the boxes, offering 30g of protein, 16g of carbohydrates and 5g of fibre to keep you energised til your next meal.
What is Whey Protein?
Whey protein is a by-product of cheese, casein and yoghurt production. After being separated, the whey liquid begins the process of being refined with the final product being a fast-digesting whey protein powder.
Whey protein offers a convenient way to increase your daily protein intake by 25 to 50g by simply consuming one or two shakes.
Whey Protein Isolate vs Concentrate
The difference is Whey Protein Isolate has been filtered to a point where it offers a higher source of protein while containing minimal fats and carbohydrates per serve.
Whereas Bulk Nutrients’ Whey Protein Concentrate, while still being ultra-filtered contains a slightly higher ratio of fats and carbohydrates per serve.
Another difference to consider is the lactose content, Bulk Nutrients’ Whey Protein Isolate contains the least lactose with approximately 1.2g per 100g of powder while Whey Protein Concentrate has approximately 8.6g per 100g of powder.
Want more information on the difference between Whey Protein Isolate vs Concentrate? Check out this article which breaks the proteins down further.
I got 99 problems but lactose ain’t one
If you steer clear from whey protein in fear of suffering from an upset tummy then Bulk Nutrients has two great offerings…
- Protein Matrix+ is you knight in shining armour, including a lactase enzyme to minimise bloating and is easily digested.
- Hyper Hydrolyse contains a Pro Hydrolase™ enzyme, making digestion a breeze! A perfect option for anyone sensitive to dairy, lactose or whey in general.
We always suggest trying a free sample of Protein Matrix+ or Hyper Hydrolyse first. Even though they include a digestive enzyme to minimise bloating, some people may still experience discomfort due to their sensitivity levels.
2019 Whey Protein Powder Buyers Guide
Bulk Nutrients offers a great range of dairy proteins including the best Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) and Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) supplements Australia has to offer.
Whatever your goal, buying sports supplements online in Australia has never been easier.