Basic WPC Stack
Back by popular demand, Bulk Nutrients' Basic Whey Protein Concentrate Stack is great value and contains all the essential supps
(4.8 from 24 reviews. or .)
Earn at least 399 Whey Cool Points
Gluten Free Ingredients
Pay in four fortnightly installments when your order is over $100.
WPC Flavour 1
WPC Flavour 2
WPC Flavour 3
Pre Workout 101 Flavour
Bulk Nutrients' Basic WPC Stack
Quality supplements and value for money
On the hunt for a supp stack with a pure protein that's seriously good value for money? This is the stack for you.
The Basic WPC Stack combines creamy WPC with Creatine Monohydrate to help build strength, gain muscle and assist recovery. We've also thrown in Pre-Workout 101 to ensure you're prepped to crush every gym session.
What’s in the Basic WPC Stack?
3 x 1kg - WPC
Whey Protein Concentrate is our leanest protein and is virtually lactose free. It's a rapidly absorbed, creamy protein full of naturally occurring branched chain and essential amino acids. Ideal for lean muscle development!
1 x 396g - Pre Workout 101
Pre Workout 101 delivers scientifically validated levels of key performance amino acids with schizandra and caffeine. It provides a clean energy kick start to your workouts and will help you power you through to the end.
1 x 250g - Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine Monohydrate is a great addition to a lean muscle mass goal! It's the most scientifically backed supplement for muscle growth and size. Creatine Monohydrate can help you push out more reps during training and can even boost stamina.
Basic WPC Stack Pricing
RRP: $155 Your price: $133
Buy your favourite products in the Basic WPC stack rather than separately and enjoy a sweet 14.2% saving. This makes it just $133!
Frequently asked questions about the Basic WPC Stack
How long will the supplements in the Basic WPC Stack last?
The package sizes and serving suggestions in the Basic WPC Stack will see the products lasting approximately 2 months.
How do the products in the Basic WPC Stack taste?
- Whey Protein Concentrate is flavoured and generally considered to have a pleasant taste.
- Pre Workout 101 is flavoured and is generally considered to have a pleasant taste.
- Creatine Monohydrate is flavoured and generally considered to have a neutral taste.
What are the products in the Basic WPC Stack made from?
- Whey Protein Concentrate is a protein derived from whey.
- Pre Workout 101 is derived from a variety of natural and synthetic ingredients.
- Creatine Monohydrate is synthetic.
Are samples available of the items in the Basic WPC Stack?
You can request a free sample of Whey Protein Concentrate and Pre Workout 101 from our Free Sample page. We do not provide samples of Creatine Monohydrate.
How are the products in the Basic WPC Stack packaged?
- Whey Protein Concentrate is packaged in resealable 1kg pouches - you can choose three flavours in the Basic WPC Stack.
- Pre Workout 101 is packaged in resealable 396g pouches.
- Creatine Monohydrate is packaged in resealable 250g pouches.
Bulk Nutrients' Serving Suggestions
Using the Basic WPC Stack on training days
On training days we recommend two 30g serves of WPC. One should be directly after training, the other should be at an alternate time of the day. Ie, for morning trainers the second shake would be in the evening. For evening trainers, it would be in the morning.
One 4g serve of Creatine Monohydrate is consumed every day. On non training days timing isn't important. On training days, directly after training is ideal - it can conveniently be added to your WPC too.
A 13.2g serve of Pre Workout 101 should be consumed approximately 30 - 60 minutes before training. You will have 30 serves over 2 months, we recommend you skip Pre Workout 101 on light training days and ideally don't have it more than 2 consecutive days. In this stack it is dosed to be used a maximum of 15 times per month.
* Note Pre Workout 101 is not consumed on "non training" days.
Using the Basic WPC Stack on non-training days:
One 4g serve of Creatine Monohydrate is consumed every day. This can be had any time of the day, many people choose to add it to their protein shakes either in the morning or afternoon or PM.
- 1 x WPC shake (30g) is consumed on non-training days. This serve should be whenever is most convenient for you.
Why choose the Basic WPC Stack?
There is no better way to add muscle per dollar than the basic WPC stack. The pure basics, zero fluff here.
- This stack provides all your supplement needs for 2 months (60 days)
- The stack incorporates 3 different supplements and costs $2.21 per day
- On training and non training days Creatine and WPC are used,
- On training days 2 x serves of Protein are consumed each day and Pre Workout is added.