Bulk Pack of Quick Protein Oats
Introduced by popular demand, Bulk Nutrients' Quick Protein Oats are now available in 1kg, 2kg and 4kg increments. Each size ships in it's own 1kg pouch containing 16 serves, which keeps following pouches fresher for longer.
What's more, buying the 4kg option lets you save 10%. That means each serve of Quick Protein Oats is only $1.08. Now that's a cheap and nutritious breakfast!
The perfect high protein, oat based cereal
Bulk Nutrients' Quick Protein Oats are great for those who want a delicious high protein, sustaining start to the day.
Quick Protein Oats combine the goodness of natural rolled oats, with three protein sources, milk, whey and casein for a well-rounded protein spread. By combining protein sources it prolongs absorption which is ideal for the daily energy requirements.
There are high amounts of fibre in Quick Protein Oats, specifically beta-glucan which is great for lowering cholesterol levels. They also contain a significant amount of anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals - all occuring naturally in the oats and flaxseed.
Nutritionally, Quick Protein Oats contain an impressive 21 grams of protein and 22g of carbohydrates per serve. This makes them your perfect high protein, moderate carbohydrate start to the day.
Quick Protein Oats Commercial
Starring Bulk Nutrients Ambassador Sam Grachan as both the enthusiastic Irish boy and the narrator.
Making a serve of Bulk Nutrients' Quick Protein Oats is as easy as one, two, three!
- Combine 2 scoops (approximately 60g) of Quick Protein Oats with 150mls of water in a bowl.
- Place in microwave on high for approximately 60 to 90 seconds.
- Top up with additional water or milk as desired.
Quick Oats, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein, Flaxseed, Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Contains Dairy and Gluten.
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? Quick Protein Oats are pre flavoured and lightly sweetened. They taste just like flavoured oats / porridge, as the protein is virtually tasteless.
- What is it made from? This product is made from oats (which contain oat gluten) and dairy proteins.
- Are samples available for the product? Samples are not available as the product is available for purchase in multi single serves.
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 1kg pouches.