The shelf life of Quick Protein Oats is not as long as other protein products. Individual serve sachets will arrive to you with a shelf life of between 3 and 9 months.
A delicious start to the day thanks to high protein levels
Bulk Nutrients' Quick Protein Oats combine three protein sources (milk, whey and casein) for a balanced protein spread. By using varied protein sources, it prolongs absorption which makes Quick Protein Oats ideal to meet daily energy requirements.
22g of carbs comes from the natural goodness of rolled oats and the 21g of protein is high in BCAAs, EAAs and Glutamine.
Quick Protein Oats contain high amounts of fibre, specifically beta-glucan which is great for lowering cholesterol levels. They also contain amounts of anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals, which occur in the oats and flaxseed.
Containing 21g of protein and 22g of carbohydrates per serve, they are a perfect high protein, moderate carbohydrate start to the day packed with natural goodness.
Looking to buy in bulk?
Look no further than 1kg Bulk Packs of Quick Protein Oats. These represent significant savings over multi pack Quick Protein Oats.
Quick Protein Oats Commercial
Starring Bulk Ambassador Sam Grachan.
Making a serve of Bulk Nutrients' Quick Protein Oats is as easy as one, two, three!
- Empty contents of a sachet into a bowl and add 150mls of water.
- Place in microwave on high for approximately 60 to 90 seconds.
- Top up with additional water or milk as desired.
Quick Oats, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein, Flaxseed, Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Contains Dairy and Gluten.
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? Quick Protein Oats are pre flavoured and lightly sweetened. They taste just like flavoured oats / porridge, as the protein is virtually tasteless.
- What is it made from? This product is made from oats (which contain oat gluten) and dairy proteins.
- Are samples available for the product? Samples are not available for free as the product is available for purchase in multi single serves.
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in single 60g serve sachets.