Whey Hot - Slow release night time beverage
Our delicious ‘Whey Hot’ range of drinks are a blend of Whey Protein and Casein, making it a perfect slow release protein source during the evenings - right when prolonged absorption benefits are sought. They contain over 20g of protein per serve and can be used any time of the day.
The benefits of Whey and Casein together have been proven in research to be more effective than either protein source separately. ‘Whey Hot’ is rich in natural Glutamine, BCAAs and EAAs.
- Mix 1 sachet (30g) with 2 tbsp (40ml) of cold tap water or milk.
- Stir into a paste until completely combined.
- Top up with boiling water (210ml) and stir to mix through.
Alternatively, mix well with 250ml cold water or milk and heat in a microwave until required temperature is reached.
Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Skim Milk Powder, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Chocolate flavour contain cocoa.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Contains Dairy, Soy Lecithin.
Soy Lecithin is added by the raw whey manufacturer to aid mixability. The inclusion rate is extremely low and will not affect those with allergies.
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is flavoured and is generally considered to have a pleasant taste
- What is made from? This product is a protein derived from milk
- Are samples available of this product? No, samples are not available at this time
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in 7x individual 30g sachets.