ZMA Powder - Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin B6
ZMA is a natural mineral supplement containing Magnesium L Aspartate, Zinc Picolinate and Vitamin B6.
The use and effectiveness of supplementing with ZMA has been studied widely.
ZMA is backed by research
A study that looked at the effect of ZMA supplementation in American footballers by Lorrie Brilla, Ph.D found that ZMA had various positive effects on the atheletes.
A group of 12 competitive NCAA football players who took ZMA nightly during an eight-week training program had their muscle strength and functional power measured (pre and post training) and the athletes that took ZMA nightly for the 8 week period had 2.5 times greater strength gains and double the functional power gains compared to the placebo group. (1), (2).
(1) Brilla, L & Conte, V, Effects of a novel zinc-magnesium formulation on hormones and strength, Journal of Exercise Physiology Online 3(4):26-36 · October 2000
(2) Brilla, L & Conte, V, Effects of Zinc-Magnesium (Zma) Supplementation on Muscle Attributes of Football Players, Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 31(5):S123 · May 1999
Consume 540mg of ZMA Powder before bed.
As the serve is very small, we recommend using microscales when dosing.
Combine powder with liquid and consume immediately.
Magnesium L Aspartate, Zinc Picolinate and Vitamin B6.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is unflavoured and is generally considered to have a slight bitter taste
- What is made from? This product is synthetic
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 100g pouches