Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Loaf
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 8 servesCalories: 393Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 20 minutesTotal time: 35 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla
- 100g plain flour
- 80g peanut flour (or additional plain flour)
- 1 egg
- 130g peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup buttermilk or 1/2 cup standard milk + 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 80g coconut sugar
- 60g coconut oil or butter
- 130g dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Combine butter/coconut oil and peanut butter. Heat in the microwave to melt slightly.
- Add peanut butter mix and all other liquids to powder mix. Stir well to combine.
- Pour into lined loaf tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Best enjoyed while warm. Or allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.