Makes 16 squares
- 140g Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides in Choc Honeycomb
- 200g light cream cheese
- 160g rolled oats
- 200g sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 120g choc honeycomb pieces - Broken and crumbled
- Place all ingredients except for the honeycomb in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Stir through the crumbled honeycomb pieces and pour into a square tin lined with baking paper.
- Freeze until nearly set, then remove and cut into 16 squares.
- Put in an airtight container and freeze completely.
- Remove a bar for a few minutes to allow to soften slightly before consuming.
Per serve (one square)
Energy (kJ): 561 | Protein (g): 10.6 | Fat (g): 4.3 | Carbohydrates (g): 13.3
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!