No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: Serves 10Calories: 356Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 30 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 30 minutes
For the base:
- 150g cashew nuts or macadamias
- 150g Medjool dates - pitted and soaked in water
- 1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
For the filling:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla flavour
- 250g fresh strawberries
- 100g raspberries
- 150g cashew nuts - soaked
- 1 can coconut cream - the thick component
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
To make the base:
- In a food processor, blend cashew nuts or macadamias, dates, almond meal and honey or maple syrup until a sticky dough forms.
- Press into the base of a pie or cake tin and freeze for a minimum of 10 minutes.
To make the filling:
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine filling ingredients and blend until creamy.
- Pour over the crust and sprinkle with your choice of toppings. We used fresh raspberries and shredded coconut.
- Freeze for a minimum of one hour.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Best stored in the freezer for up to one week.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.