Calling peanut butter lovers!
Mmmm the ultimate sweet treat, clean peanut butter cups spiked with caramel and raspberry. What more could you want?
If you’re a fan of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups but can’t spare the excess sugars then we’re here to help.
Our Caramel and Raspberry Peanut Butter Cups are super indulgent but with added protein powder and the inclusion of peanut butter and cashews you get that hit of good fats and a higher amount of protein than you usually would with a chocolatey treat.
Try these as an accompaniment to you dinner party dessert or make them as a treat for the next birthday party.
- 8 dates, soaked overnight
- 3 Tbsp Pics Really Good Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon no added sugar maple syrup
- A pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut cream
- 10 cashew nuts, soaked overnight
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 100 grams organic dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop Bulk Nutrients Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate
- 20 raspberries
- To make the chocolate simply melt down the chocolate and coconut oil together and then add the protein and stir well. Place roughly one tablespoon into silicon cases and evenly spread out. Place in the fridge to set
- In the mean time drain all the cashew nuts and dates and place in a food processor
- Add all remaining caramel ingredients to the food processor and blend until creamy
- If the chocolate is set then place 2-3 raspberries in the base of the cases and cover with the caramel filling
- Re-melt the chocolate if necessary and spoon over enough to completely cover the filling
- Place in the fridge to set and they’re finished!