Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 20 cookiesCalories: 191Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 20 minutesCook time: 20 minutesTotal time: 40 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides (HCP) in Salted Caramel flavour
- 150g unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250g smooth peanut butter
- 200g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a tray with baking paper.
- In an electric mixer, cream the sugar and butter together for approximately 2-3 minutes or until it is pale and creamy.
- Whisk in the egg, vanilla essence and peanut butter.
- Add all of the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop out one tablespoon of mixture and roll into balls.
- Place on the lined tray and press down on the top with a fork to form the pattern.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Best stored in an airtight container.
Using pure Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides, HCP provides over 20g of protein per serve.