Pump FX - Kickstart your workout
Pump FX comes in convenient capsule form, with each capsule containing 675mg of ingredients combined to maximise vasodilation (known as the pump effect) and provide a stimulant kick.
Which ingredients provide the vasodilation effect in Pump FX Capsules?
There are three ingredients in Pump FX which should have a marked effect on vasodilation:
- Beta Alanine Nitrate. This is a form of Beta Alanine which contains a nitric bond. The nitric bond is very important for nitric oxide levels with each capsule containing 165mg of nitrogen. Beta Alanine itself is known for improving high-intensity cardio performance, also having an effect on muscular endurance.
- Pycnogenol (pine bark extract) is a key vasodialator in Pump FX. Its active constituents being procyanidin compounds. These can effect blood flow and nitric oxide levels and has shown to have a positive effect on reducing oxidation and increasing cognition.
- Schizandra an adaptogen which can help with energy and physical performance. It has also shown to have a direct nitric oxide effect so works well with compounds like Pycnogenol.
What ingredients are used for a stimulant effect in Pump FX Preworkout?
The combination of caffeine and schizandra work in combination to produce a stimulant effect.
Caffeine has been significantly studied for its stimulant properties, effect on perceived exhaustion, as well as clear positive effects on aerobic capacity and power output.
Szhizandra has been shown to increase alertness and reaction time too.
Should Pump FX be cycled like other high intensity pre workouts?
For best results with any stimulant based product, cycling is recommended. If you are having multiple cups of coffee a day (particularly double shots!) pre workout products will have less of an effect, so it is best to consume as little coffee and caffeine from energy drinks as possible.
Users who limit their caffeine intake through the day find Pre Workouts to be much more effective, and they are far less likely to suffer any side effects from chronic caffeine consumption.
Like all pre workouts, it is best not to use Pump FX every day. Save it for the harder training days and ensure you have a few days a week (which may be non-training days) where you don’t take it at all.
What does each Pump FX Pre Workout Capsule contains?
- 500mg Beta Alanine Nitrate
- 100mg Caffeine
- 50mg Pycnogenol (pine bark extract)
- 25mg Schizandra.
Pump FX contains no ASADA restricted ingredients.
A typical dose of Pump FX is 1 - 2 capsules (675 - 1350mg).
Users should not consume more than 2 capsules per day under any circumstances.
First time users should start with 1 capsule to gauge sensitivity.
Consume capsules 20 - 30 minutes before physical activity to enhance your workout experience.
Beta Alanine Nitrate, Caffeine, Pycnogenol (Pine Bark Extract), Schizandra.
Capsules contain gelatin and polydextrose as processing aid.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? Capsulated products mask any unpleasant taste from the raw ingredient
- What is it made from? This product contains synthetic and natural extracts
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in single 120 Capsule containers. You can purchase 480 capsules for a futher discount, but the product will be delivered as 4 x 120 Capsule containers
11 product reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’m really impressed with this pre workout in a capsule form. Does as it promises and delivers an impressive pump and increased vascularity! Great product!
Love the capsules! Stops that gut feeling from sculling a pre workout drink before training :)
These are exceptionally pure and do not make you feel over-stimulated like many other pre workouts. As others have mentioned it does take about 15-20 mins to kick in but when it does you'll notice a decent pump (only if you're working out, if you're sitting around waiting for it you probably won't feel much). This is my morning/early afternoon pre workout but for evenings/nights I use Bulk's non-stimulant pre workout which is also excellent.
I love the pill form, however i dont get any results. Pump stays the same and i get the same results from working iut with out the product
One of the most simplest and cleanest pre-workout on the market. Works great for me!
A straightforward pre-workout that works well without super high caffeine content or any jittery/buzzy feeling. No crash afterwards.
This is by far the best pre-workout I have used, and I've tried a lot. Easy to take, capsule form. Every time I take Pump FX I feel I could literally throw weights thru the roof. I have found it takes a little longer to kick in that conventional powder pre-workouts, so I take it 45 mins prior to workout. Thanks for an outstanding product.
I won these in a Facebook competition so I shouldn't complain too much, but I seem to get a horrible aftertaste in the back of my throat in the hour after taking pumpfx. Besides that, it seems to work well and I've been using them before each workout for two weeks now
Was very intrigued with this produce for the "pump" effect as I loved NO3X and responded well to the nitrates and got a great pump, with these I felt absolutely nothing. I've tried every combination of taking these and still nothing, no pump, no extra energy...nothing. One star may be harsh but it reflects my experience, but these I felt were a waste of money in my opinion. I have nothing but praise and "5 stars" for all of the other BN products I have tried/purchased though, this product obviously just isn't for me.