Tri Fibre+ Fibre Supplements
Tri Fibre+ combines three of the most effective fibre sources, Psyllium Husk, Inulin and Konjac Root (Glucomannan) for your all-in-one fibre supplement.
With no fillers, flavours or sugars Tri Fibre+'s three ingredients make it one of the most pure fibre products on the market.
- Psyllium Husk is derived from Plantago Ovata Seeds, and it can help overall digestive health and promotes regularity.
- Inulin can help promote healthy gut flora as it an effective non-digestible ‘pre biotic’.
- Finally, Konjac Root (Glucomannan). This ingredient can absorb 100 times its weight in water by feeding friendly bacteria in the intestines which can induce feelings of satiety.
Tri Fibre+ has a neutral taste so is easy to incorporate in your regular diet to promote a healthy gut and general wellbeing.
Watch Luke Casey chat about Tri Fibre+
Consume up to 5.8g of Tri Fibre+ per day.
This product is hydroscopic, so ensure a dry standard teaspoon is used.
A heaped standard teaspoon equals 5.8g of Tri Fibre+.
Combine powder with 400ml of liquid and consume immediately.
Tri Fibre+ Ingredients
Inulin, Psyllium Husk, Konjac Root.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is unflavoured and is generally considered to have a neutral taste.
- What is made from? This product is a blend of natural ingredients.
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry, we do not provide samples of this product.
- How is it packaged? All orders of Tri Fibre+ come in 250g resealable pouches.
Tri Fibre+ Reviews
This is the best fibre product I have ever used. No taste in shakes and works brilliant.
Best fibre product I have ever used. Undetectable in shakes/juice. Reliable, comfortable and able to take any time day or night.
I mean that quite literally. This product is awesome. I suffer from Ulcerative Colitis and find using this bulks up my poop and is gentle on the digestive tract. I've tried a few different products but now only use this. A good blend and works well with probiotics.
i have tried a few fiber additions but this appears to be the most effective and easily utilized product. no flavor so works in with adding to food/drink without ruining the flavor. best by far and fair price!
Fantastic product. I use it in the morning with AM Burner. Very gentle on the system.
I've really enjoyed adding this to my protein shake as it makes it slightly thicker without going gluggy and jellyish like other fibre supplements.
A High protein low carb diet slows peristalsis. Taken with plenty of water this product is excellent.
I've tried a few fibre supplements and often used psyllium husk on its own and Tri Fibre is much more pleasant to drink in a shake. It doesn't turn into a glugy jelly like mess like other fibre supplements can. I don't notice the taste of it when it's mixed with protein. It makes great protein mouse/pudding when mixed with casein and left overnight to set!
I've used this for a couple of weeks now, the fibre works it's magic. The taste is not as neutral as I expected, but it is inoffensive so it's ok. I was looking for the prebiotic part of the supplement and that seems to be giving me what I wanted. Another reviewer mentioned an overall feeling of wellbeing, I have also noticed this, an unexpected benefit. I will order this again.