Nothing in your cart

Uh oh! Your cart is empty 😢

One of these products might be what you're after...

No recent items

Products containing Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)

Originally derived from whey in milk, Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) is arguably the most commonly used protein supplement because of its quality and affordability.

Whey Protein is produced using a super-chilled ultrafiltration system where the whey proteins are separated from the milk resulting in a pure and high-quality protein powder.

During the filtration system, most of the lactose is removed meaning lactose-sensitive individuals can still consume WPC without experiencing the common symptoms of lactose intolerance.

WPC contains all 20 amino acids which are the building blocks of protein and the body requires all of them to build muscle. WPC is considered a complete protein source because it contains all 9 essential amino acids that can only be obtained through diet. WPC is particularly high in Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and Glutamine, making it a great protein source for muscle growth and repair.

WPC is an effective aid in weight loss as whey protein gives a feeling of fullness, suppressing the urge to snack.

By weight, WPC contains 80% protein with the remaining 20% being carbohydrates and fats.

A standard serve of WPC is 30g and is commonly used as a post-workout protein powder to help the muscles repair and recover but can be taken at any time of the day as an additional source of protein.

Due to the higher fat content than other whey proteins, WPC is the preferred protein source when baking high-protein goods.

Bulk Nutrients' Muscle Food 101 offering a 2-1 ratio of carbs to protein  the ultimate mass gainer supplement
724 reviews
View Details
Bulk Nutrients' Whey Protein Concentrate Sample Pack are perfect for when you're travelling
149 reviews
View Details
Bulk Nutrients' WPC Whey Protein Concentrate offering high protein levels and unbeatable value
3472 reviews
View Details
Bulk Nutrients' Protein Matrix+ exceptionally creamy and easily digested high quality protein blend
2823 reviews
View Details
Bulk Nutrients' Australian Natural Whey Protein Concentrate containing zero artificial flavours or sweeteners is a great option to boost your protein intake
189 reviews
View Details
Bulk Nutrients' Quick Protein Pancakes Offered in single serve sachets an easy way to cook up some delicious high protein pancakes
393 reviews
View Details
Bulk Nutrients' Total Meal Replacement packed with everything you need to replace a single meal its the ideal supplement for those wanting proper nutrition on the go
1116 reviews
View Details
Bulk Nutrients' Quick Protein Oats Multi Pack seven pack of single serve sachets perfect breakfast option
165 reviews
View Details
Bulk Nutrients' Quick Protein Oats Bulk Pack offering great value and will make sure there's enough for everyone
250 reviews
View Details
Bulk Nutrients' KidActiv has been formulated to fuel kids on their most active days
143 reviews
View Details

Popular Posts from the Bulk Blog

With over 700 recipes and articles, the Bulk Nutrients Blog has something for everyone! Find a new workout, meet our ambassadors or take a deep dive into our products today.

Compare all Bulk Nutrients proteins

Popular Proteins

Popular Products

Popular Categories

About Bulk Nutrients

We're an Australian manufacturer and supplier of high quality sports supplements.

Operating since 2008, Bulk Nutrients has become one of the premier Australian brands to supply nutritional products to top level athletes, competitors and those on a journey to a healthier lifestyle.

Find out more about Bulk.

Contact Bulk Nutrients

One thing that sets Bulk Nutrients apart is that we love to talk to our customers!

Whether you need product advice, help with the website or need a change made to your order... call us on +61 3 6266 4725.

If you prefer email you can email us day or night at

For online chat, hit the 'Chat' button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and you'll be connected to one of our lovely customer service team.

Or if you'd like to get in touch through our online contact form, that's cool too!

Follow us on Social Media

Bulk Nutrients on FacebookCheck out Bulk Nutrients' Instagram postsView Bulk Nutrients' TikTok contentView Bulk Nutrients' YouTube Channel



We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which our organisation operates, the Melukerdee People of the South East Nation and pay our respects to Elders past, present, and emerging.

Bulk Nutrients is proudly
Australian owned and operated.

7 Crabtree Road, Grove, Tasmania, 7109.
ABN: 17 158 981 447

Terms & ConditionsSustainability StrategyPrivacy PolicyPayment InformationSitemap

All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST unless otherwise stated.
All content copyright © Bulk Nutrients 2008 - 2024