Pure hydrolysed collagen protein
If you’re after a protein powder to support your goals to build lean muscle and boost performance; look no further than Bulk Nutrients Beef Protein Isolate.
It contains 100% hydrolysed collagen peptides with just a sprinkling of flavour and sweetener to produce a truly pure product.
Hydrolysed collagen protein is a rapidly absorbed form of protein with an amino acid spectrum that represents beef, rather than typical dairy-based proteins.
Why choose Beef Protein? (Hydrolysed Collagen)
- Easily digested
- Promotes growth and recovery of lean muscle
- Zero fats/carbs
- Up to 95% pure protein
Stimulate growth, boost recovery
Beef is one of the best proteins for building muscle and our hydrolysed collagen protein offers the anabolic benefits of beef with minimal levels of fats and carbohydrates. It’s an ideal post-workout protein source as it encourages the muscle recovery and building process.
Our hydrolysed beef protein is approximately 400% more concentrated than beef in terms of protein and amino acid levels, making it extremely pure. Compared to whey proteins, hydrolysed beef protein is higher in protein with fewer carbohydrates and fats.
Pure protein source
Our hydrolysed beef protein is completely undenatured with no additives or fillers, just real protein.
It’s also totally dairy free making it a top choice for those with a lactose intolerance, and is free from allergens too!
Bulk Nutrients' Beef Protein truly is one of the purest and best value hydrolysed collagen proteins on the market.
Watch Ben chat about Beef Protein
We take extreme care when producing our non dairy proteins, we have dedicated lines and machinery for our non dairy products to reduce the chance of cross contamination. Please be aware that we produce dairy proteins in the same facility, and despite our efforts there is a chance cross contamination (at very small levels) can occur.
Mix 1 flat scoop (approx 30g) with 300-400mls juice, water or milk. Consume directly after training for maximum nutritional benefit, or anytime during the day as an additional protein source.
100% Hydrolysed Beef Protein Isolate, Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
We take extreme care when producing our vegan proteins, we have dedicated lines and machinery for our non dairy products to reduce the chance of cross contamination. Please be aware that we produce dairy proteins in the same facility, and despite our efforts there is a chance cross contamination (at very small levels) can occur.
- How does Beef Protein compare to Whey? In terms of purity and total amounts of amino acids, Beef protein compares quite favourably to whey. Beef Protein (unlike whey) is completely free of fats and carbohydrates, containing no lactose. It also contains no soy (lecithin) so has no allergens.
- Is Beef Protein Isolate absorbed quickly? Being Hydrolysed, Beef Protein Isolate is a rapidly absorbed protein source so it is quite different to consuming a steak. It is best used around training time or when you want a rapidly absorbed protein. Beef Isolate can be used as a replacement to whey for those with allergens. Those who want a different protein source with a different amino acid spectrum can also use Beef Protein.
- Why would I take Beef Protein over other protein sources? This is a good question and one that the answer will vary depending on the individual. One of the largest benefits of Beef Protein Isolate is its purity. In raw state it is 95% protein (so even higher than whey) as well as being completely free of fats and carbohydrates. Our Choc flavoured version has some (minimal) carbohydrates due to the addition of Cocoa, but is still very pure. Those with dairy, egg or soy allergens may prefer beef protein too as it is free from any allergens. Another reason to consider is that much research has shown that a combination of proteins (for example casein and whey as well as soy and whey) can outperform individual proteins by themselves. This is particularly interesting even when the individual proteins such as pure whey should, in theory be superior.
- What is added to your Beef Protein Isolate? Bulk Nutrients Beef protein Isolate is simply 100% Beef Protein with minimal flavours and sweetener. Many companies add gums, maltodextrin and other fillers as well as amino acids to try to “enhance” their Beef proteins. We like to keep our products as pure as possible, so unless we are selling a blended protein (which we are not in this case), the product is effectively just the raw ingredient + flavouring and sweetener (which is added at between 1 and 4% - flavour depending).
- How does Bulk Nutrients Beef Protein Isolate compare to the competition?
- In terms of protein purity, Bulk Nutrients Beef Protein Isolate appears to be a real market leader. Most brands Beef Protein Isolate are around 80% total protein, with the most popular U.S product being just over 60%. From a value for money perspective considering total protein per dollar, our Beef protein Isolate at 90% + is more than twice as good value for money.
- Are samples available of this product? Yes, you can request a free sample of this product from our Free Sample page.
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 1kg pouches
84 product reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As type O blood, somewhat Lactose Intolerant, this is the perfect product. Tried the Brown Rice, Pea alternatives ~ they still left my digestion feeling sluggish ~ and it's nothing like powdered Beef, a thought that put me off for a while !
Love this product. I use it in coffee, my parents use it in tea and my son uses it in banana smoothies. It is great tasting and does what it says it does.
This protein is delicious and mixes very well but was disappointed when i realised it was sweetened with sucralose :( hope they bring out a beef isolate one that doesn't have artificial sweeteners!
While I would prefer natural unsweetened flavour, this is the best collagen supplementation product I have used for maintaining joints (my knees seriously need this stuff)...potency far exceeding other well known brands from the USA.
I absolutely love it, i have a bit of a sweat tooth and the banana flavor tastes like banana lollies, and i love the benefits, my muscles recover so much quicker
Great taste if a bit on the sweet side . Much easier on my stomach than Whey products .
I have been searching for a protein that a) i can stomach and b) dissolves properly for about 10 years and finally, i have found it!
Given that i am lactose intolerant, whey protein would literally make me so sick that i would vomit and soy and pea protein is down right fowl (like you're drinking flour and water).
I mix a scoop of beef protein with about 300ml of water, blitz it in my nutribullet and drink - yum! Yes, there is a little bit of a odour once it is mixed with liquid, but it is not off-putting like some other reviews suggest.
Buying my second kg now, very happy customer!
Really didn't think Chocolate would taste good at all, but it taters just like mousse
Was looking for a protein alternative to whey and tried a few samples of the earth protein on offer and the beef protein isolate but the beef protein isolate was incredible. It honestly tastes like chocolate ice cream if you put it in the freezer for 30 mins with half water half egg whites. Strongly recommend trying it even with the higher price tag, you wont be disappointed. Banana is just as delicious!