A small note on shipping
Adding the Protein Pizza Base to your order will add 90g to the shipping weight.
So if you're optimised your order for our 3kg Express Post limit, it may tip you over and your order might take longer than usual to be delivered.
But surely free Protein Pizza Base will be worth the wait!
How can BCAA Recovery help your training and recovery?
- BCAA Recovery combines a unique blend of ingredients that work to keep you anabolic during your workout and assist your recovery after.
- Contains a scientifically validated dose of BCAAs (10g) at the most verified ratio studied (2-1-1)
- Uses a high dose of Citrulline Malate which can improve muscular endurance.
- The additions of sodium, electrolytes and potassium help keep you hydrated.
BCAA Recovery assists with muscle recovery, so you're ready for your next workout.
BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) have long been studied, showing benefits in reducing muscle soreness, faster recovery time, reduced creatine kinase (which is a good indicator of recovery) and a better retention of maximum muscular force.
Great tasting flavoured BCAAs
Unlike many other BCAAs on the market, Bulk Nutrients' BCAA Recovery taste spectacular. Our Tropical, Watermelon and Apple & Raspberry flavours are refreshing and easy to drink during your workout or throughout the day.
We recently added a spectacular Lemonade flavour to our lineup, and yes, it's exactly as refreshing as it sounds.
BCAA Recovery includes Citrulline Malate to improve the effectiveness of BCAAs
Citrulline Malate is included because of its ability work in two ways:
- it's been shown to reduce muscles soreness and increase workout performance and capacity.
- it complements the BCAAs improving the body’s ability to utilise the BCAAs.
Supplementing with Citrulline Malate can also enhance the production of Arginine derived metabolites such as nitrite, creatinine, ornithine and urea. It has also shown to increase muscular endurance (which means better training sessions) as well as increasing ATP oxidation during exercise while reducing muscle soreness.
A BCAA blend for ultimate endurance and recovery
Combining BCAAs in a validated dose with high doses of Citrulline Malate means users are likely to reap optimal benefits from both compounds, resulting in the best recovery possible, while our hydration matrix ensures effective electrolytes levels.
Watch Alicia Gowans chat about our always BCAA Recovery
A typical dose of BCAA Recovery is 13.7g. This equates to approx 3 scoops of the scoop provided. Have one 13.7g serve during or directly after training. If training multiple times per day, consecutive doses may be beneficial.
L Leucine, L Isoleucine, L Valine, Citrulline Malate, Sodium, Flavouring, Potassium, Sucralose, Lecithin, Vit B6.
- How does it taste? This product is flavoured and is generally considered to have a pleasant taste
- What is made from? This product is derived from starches
- Are samples available of this product? Yes, you can request a free sample of this product with your order
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 250g and 1kg pouches
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information.
Servings Per Package: 250g - 18
Servings Per Package: 1kg - 73
Servings Per Package: 4kg - 292
Serving Size: 13.7g
|Per Serve||Per 100g|
|L Leucine (mg)||5000||36496|
|L Isoleucine (mg)||2500||18248|
|L Valine (mg)||2500||18248|
|Citrulline Malate 2-1 (mg)||2500||18248|
|Vit B6 (mcg)||600||4380|
FORMULATED SUPPLEMENTARY SPORTS FOOD. NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 15 YEARS OF AGE OR PREGNANT WOMEN. SHOULD ONLY BE USED UNDER MEDICAL OR DIETIC SUPERVISION, NOT TO BE USED AS A SOLE SOURCE OF NUTRITION
BCAA Recovery is regularly lab tested.
Find out more.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 359 | Next
Posted by Wendy on Jun 15, 2018
Economical and delicious lemonade flavour
Very happy with this product
Posted by Logan on Jun 12, 2018
Bulk nutrients has proven time and time again to be the best one stop shop for all my supplements. Great price and fantastic quality! I use the BCAA’s everyday after I workout in the mornings.
Posted by Kristy on Jun 10, 2018
This product tastes great and mixes well. I definitely feel I am recovering better having it.
Posted by Damo on Jun 08, 2018
Great taste and mixes really well, not over the top sweet which is good.
Posted by Anon on May 29, 2018
Good product with great taste and mixes well. Not too sweet either.
Posted by Brendan on May 29, 2018
The best tasting, high quality BCAA that money can buy. Mixes well and keeps your wallet light.
Don't look anywhere else.
Lemonade or Tropical are the go!
Posted by Vinod on May 28, 2018
Can see a difference in my workouts
tastes really good
lemonade is the best taste
Posted by Jerry on May 28, 2018
I'm new to this product but finding it works for me. Muscles recovery is amazing ready for next work out and push harder then before.
Posted by Buckets on May 17, 2018
Tropical is great. Tastes amazing.
Posted by Sam on May 10, 2018
Lemonade flavour is amazing, highly recommended
Showing reviews 1-10 of 359 | Next