How can BCAA Recovery help your training and recovery?
- BCAA Recovery combines a unique blend of ingredients that work to keep you anabolic during your workout and assist your recovery after.
- Contains a scientifically validated dose of BCAAs (10g) at the most verified ratio studied (2-1-1)
- Uses a high dose of Citrulline Malate which can improve muscular endurance.
- The additions of sodium, electrolytes and potassium help keep you hydrated.
BCAA Recovery assists with muscle recovery, so you're ready for your next workout.
BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) have long been studied, showing benefits in reducing muscle soreness, faster recovery time, reduced creatine kinase (which is a good indicator of recovery) and a better retention of maximum muscular force.
Great tasting flavoured BCAAs
Unlike many other BCAAs on the market, Bulk Nutrients' BCAA Recovery taste spectacular. Our Tropical, Watermelon and Apple Raspberry flavours are refreshing and easy to drink during your workout or throughout the day.
We recently added a spectacular Lemonade flavour to our lineup, and yes, it's exactly as refreshing as it sounds.
BCAA Recovery includes Citrulline Malate to improve the effectiveness of BCAAs
Citrulline Malate is included because of its ability work in two ways:
- it's been shown to reduce muscles soreness and increase workout performance and capacity.
- it complements the BCAAs improving the body’s ability to utilise the BCAAs.
Supplementing with Citrulline Malate can also enhance the production of Arginine derived metabolites such as nitrite, creatinine, ornithine and urea. It has also shown to increase muscular endurance (which means better training sessions) as well as increasing ATP oxidation during exercise while reducing muscle soreness.
A BCAA blend for ultimate endurance and recovery
Combining BCAAs in a validated dose with high doses of Citrulline Malate means users are likely to reap optimal benefits from both compounds, resulting in the best recovery possible, while our hydration matrix ensures effective electrolytes levels.
Watch Alicia Gowans chat about our always BCAA Recovery
A typical dose of BCAA Recovery is 13.7g. This equates to approx 3 scoops of the scoop provided. Have one 13.7g serve during or directly after training. If training multiple times per day, consecutive doses may be beneficial.
L Leucine, L Isoleucine, L Valine, Citrulline Malate, Sodium, Flavouring, Potassium, Sucralose, Lecithin, Vitamin B6.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is flavoured and is generally considered to have a pleasant taste
- What is made from? This product is derived from starches
- Are samples available of this product? Yes, you can request a free sample of this product from our Free Sample page
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 250g and 1kg pouches
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information