Burn fat and build lean muscle with the Ultimate Shred Stack
Bulk Nutrients' Ultimate Shred Stack takes the leaning process to a whole new level by uniting our most effective weight loss products.
This bundle delivers a multifaceted approach to weight loss, so you can reach your goals faster, building lean muscle, while emphasising fat loss.
Ultimate Shred Stack provides a double dose of fat burners by combining Thermowhey with AM Burner and includes BCAA Recovery for lean muscle support during training.
These products are designed to increase metabolism, satiate hunger, boost energy and encourage lean muscle growth.
Why the Ultimate Shred Stack is great for guys shredding
Bulk Nutrients' Ultimate Shred Stack encourages lean muscle growth while boosting your energy and metabolism, making it a winning combination for any guys looking to lose weight.
When combined with a healthy diet and training regime, you can be sure that it becomes not a matter of "if", but a matter of "when" you'll reach your goals.
For any men on the hunt for a great weight loss stack, look no further as Bulk Nutrients' Ultimate Shred Stack covers all your bases.
How the Ultimate Shred Stack can help reduce body fat in women
Bulk Nutrients' Ultimate Shred Stack combines our best products for when it comes to getting lean.
Featuring products we think are very effective for when it comes to body composition and performance goals.
If you're looking to get lean, then our Ultimate Shred Stack has got you covered.
What's in Bulk Nutrients' Ultimate Shred Stack?
2 x 171g - AM Burner
AM Burner will kick-start your day with an energy boost. It contains 12 effective fat burners, with clinical level dosing. It works to mobilise fat stores, suppress appetite and increase metabolism.
2 x 250g - BCAA Recovery
BCAA Recovery will help you give your all to every workout by reducing muscle soreness and increasing performance. It can also assist endurance in the gym, allowing longer training sessions.
3 x 1kg Thermowhey
Thermowhey will become your best dieting bud! It contains nine thermogenic ingredients to support weight loss, with whey and casein ensuring high levels of protein that is absorbed over a sustained period.
Bulk Nutrients Shaker
All of these fat blasting goodies need to be mixed
Ultimate Shred Stack Pricing
RRP: $239 Your price: $199
The Ultimate Shred Stack with save you some sweet dollars, in fact you’re basically getting your AM Burner for free!
Retailing at $239, the Ultimate Shred Stack is just $199 for a full two months’ supply!
Frequently asked questions about the Ultimate Shred Stack
- Is the Ultimate Shred Stack usable by men and women? Yes! The Ultimate Shred Stack is great for men and women with specific body composition goals.
- How long will the supplements in the Ultimate Shred Stack last? The package sizes and serving suggestions in the Ultimate Shred Stack will see the products lasting approximately 2 months.
How do the products in the Ultimate Shred Stack taste?
- Thermowhey is flavoured and generally considered to have a pleasant taste.
- BCAA Recovery is flavoured and generally considered to have a pleasant taste.
- AM Burner is flavoured and is generally considered to have a pleasant taste.
What are the products in the Ultimate Shred Stack made from?
- Thermowhey is a protein derived from whey.
- BCAA Recovery is derived from starches.
- AM Burner has a variety of ingredients, please see the Directions & Ingredients tab for full listing.
- Are samples available of the items in the Ultimate Shred Stack? You can request a free sample of Thermowhey, BCAA Recovery or AM Burner from our Free Sample page. We do not provide samples of Acetyl Carnitine Capsules.
How are the products in the Ultimate Shred Stack packaged?
- Thermowhey is packaged in resealable 1kg pouches - you can choose three flavours in the Ultimate Shred Stack.
- BCAA Recovery is packaged in resealable 250g pouches - you can choose two flavour in the Ultimate Shred Stack.
- AM Burner Powder is packaged in resealable tubs.
Ultimate Shred Stack Nutrition Panels
Please view each product's individual product page for the Nutrition Panels and Amino Acid Profiles.
Formulated Supplementary Sports Food. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietic supervision. This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training or exercise program.
Bulk Nutrients' Serving Suggestions & Usage
Using the following Bulk Nutrients recommended routine will see the Ultimate Shred Stack last approximately two months.
Training Days on the Ultimate Shred Stack
- 1 x 30g Thermowhey Protein shake in the morning, 1 x 30g Thermowhey Protein shake directly after training. If you train in the morning, have your first shake directly after training and have your second shake in the PM.
- 1x 5.7g serve AM Burner - anytime before midday, OR 30 minutes before training. AM Burner should only be used once per day.
- 1 x 13.7g serve of BCAA Recovery. This should be consumed during training in approx 600mls of water. Sipping this as you train will increase energy levels in workouts.
Non Training Days on the Ultimate Shred Stack
- 1 x 30g Thermowhey Protein shake any time of the day
- 1x 5.7g serve AM Burner - anytime before midday. As on training days, AM Burner should only be used once per day.
Lara's Serving Suggestions & Usage
There are some slight differences to Lara's supplement use on training and non training days.
Lara takes a serve of Thermowhey in the morning, with another serve of Thermowhey directly after training. If she happens to train in the morning, Lara would have her first first shake directly after training, with her second shake in the afternoon.
On training days, Lara usually takes a serve of AM Burner anytime before noon, that way it has a bigger effect over the length of the day.
During training sessions Lara takes BCAA Recovery. She finds sipping on this helps sustain her energy while training and leads to less soreness afterwards.
Non training days:
On days she doesn't train Lara has a Thermowhey shake around breakfast time.
AM Burner timing remains the same on non training days.
Lara doesn't have BCAA Recovery on non training days.
Sam's Serving Suggestions & Usage
When Sam's in a shredding phase, he likes to start his day with a serve of AM Burner. Even on rest days, Sam will have one scoop 20 minutes prior to his morning cardio session to really push through those fat stores during these sessions.
Sam likes to supplement Thermowhey twice per day. One serve after weight training sessions to help promote the growth of lean muscle and one serve late afternoon to boost daily protein intake.