Build size, boost recovery
Do you want to build muscle and put on size? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Muscle Food 101 is the ultimate mass gainer supplement. Ideal for ectomorphs struggling to make gains or any bodybuilder, powerlifter or athlete bulking up, Muscle Food 101 is the number one protein powder for weight gain.
Why choose Muscle Food 101?
- Advanced formula for serious muscle gains
- 2-1 ratio of carbs and protein to promote growth and recovery
- Added MCT oils for improved performance and muscle development
- Teeming with amino acids for muscle building and repair
- Easy on the stomach - a mass gainer that tastes good and won’t leave you feeling sick
Feed your muscles
Muscle Food 101 delivers the best nutrition so you can get bigger, stronger and recover quicker.
It contains a 2-1 ratio of carbohydrates to protein, which is considered the best for building muscle and speeding up recovery.
Muscle Food 101 combines two carbohydrates sources, natural Australian oats, and maltodextrin, which together provide a supreme spread of complex carbohydrates that are low in sugar.
Protein is essential for muscle development and Muscle Food 101 contains two rapidly absorbed protein sources, WPI and WPC. Whey Protein is chock full of BCAA, EAASs and Glutamine, all of which have shown to assist with muscle recovery and protein synthesis.
We didn’t forget your dose of essential fatty acids! Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT Oils) are included in the Muscle Food 101 formula as they’re a readily available energy source that can have a positive effect on performance and lean muscle growth.
The perfect accompaniment to your training
Whether you’re new to the gym or a long-time lifter, if you’re focused on weight training, strength training or hypertrophy; Muscle Food can help you grow and recover like never before.
Get the macronutrients that your body needs in a convenient, delicious shake that’s very cost effective when you’re trying to bulk up.
With Muscle Food 101 you’ll be on your way to a stronger, better you.
80 grams (approximately 2 level scoops)
Combine powder with 300-500ml of water or low fat milk and consume immediately.
For those wanting to gain mass, Muscle Food 101 should be had twice a day. It is important that Muscle Food 101 is had in addition to meals for those wanting to gain weight, instead of being used as a meal replacement.
We recommend you check out our blog here for more information on sweetness, flavour and mixing of our products.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Maltodextrin, Fine Powdered Oats, Dextrose, Whey Protein Isolate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Chocolate based flavours contain cocoa.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Contains Dairy, Gluten and Soy Lecithin.
Soy Lecithin is added by the raw whey manufacturer to aid mixability. The inclusion rate is extremely low and will not affect those with allergies.
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is flavoured and is generally considered to have a pleasant taste
- What is made from? This product is a protein / carbohydrate blend which is derived from milk and the carbohydrates from oats and corn.
- Are samples available of this product? Yes, you can request a free sample of this product from our Free Sample page
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 2.5kg pouches