Pharmaceutical Grade L Proline Powder
L Proline is a non-essential amino acid and as well as L Lysine are the main components of collagen. Collagen is a major structural component of cells, is the protein responsible in forming connective fibers in tissues such as skin, ligaments, cartilage, bones and teeth.
It has been suggested that collagen also functions as an intracellular bonder that provides support, shape and bulk to blood vessels, bones, and organs such as the heart, kidneys and liver.
Consume 1000mg of L Proline once or twice per day.
A flat 5ml scoop provided equals approximately 2.8g of L Proline.
As the serve is very small, we recommend using microscales when dosing.
Combine powder with liquid and consume immediately.
100% Pharmaceutical Grade L Proline.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is unflavoured and is generally considered to be average tasting
- What is made from? This product is derived from starches
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 250g and 1kg pouches
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information